As of right now, I don't have the time to say much at all (it's past midnight and I have a 7:50 tomorrow), but I thought if I don't write something now, I never will, and I'll probably forget about it later. As the saying goes, "There's no time like the present!"
I'm reading through the Psalms right now and tonight I came across Psalm 40. First, it caught my eye because the first 3 verses are the caption of a picture that I have in my head that I want to take sometime. But as I read further, I realized that the rest of this Psalm is holding quite true to how things are right now for me. Basically, something has finally caught my attention. It's not a strong grasp of an inspired verse (for example, what Ecclesiastes 3:11 had been to me in the past year), but it's God's word spoken at a normal level to my needy heart.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment