Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sorting My Thoughts

(Sorry that this is 2 posts in one day, but part of me just needs to get it out of me, to vent, to organize my thoughts...something. I'm sorry that I don't want to tell you what is going on, but I'm pretty sure that knowing who you are, you will all forgive me on this point.)

I don't know if you've noticed or not, but what's going on in my life has consumed my thoughts. It makes it tough or it makes me disconnect. Somedays I feel as though there is a giant gaping hole in my life and sometimes it feels like it never happened. I can look out a window and only see the world through a pool of tears, but there are other times I look out the same window and wonder if I dreamed it all. But even that hurts. To think of my life without it happening would not be right. But it definitely still doesn't feel right. It feels off, incomplete, wrong.
That's why I need the prayer. Whether specifically for patience or just in general. I know God is in control and I know that this all happening for a reason. But I want it to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment