Isaiah 55:8-9
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."
I got a bit of closure last night about what's going on in my life. And the reassuring thing, is that just before it all happened, I read the above verse. I'm not getting the answer I wanted, but I definitely got the Lord's reassurance. Which feels...well, reassuring. I will still cry, but I do not feel like sobbing anymore. Because I know that this is what's right.
At the same time, I would like to ask for more prayer. Because that's the only thing I can think of to do and it's the only way you can really help me through this. Anywho, I would like to ask for prayer for my eating and sleeping habits right now. With all this going on, I don't really feel hungry anymore...rather, sometimes thinking about food makes me feel ill. I still eat because I know I should, but when I do, I have a hard time gauging when I'm full or not because I'm basically only putting food into my body because I know I should. Or I don't feel my hunger at all, so I forget to eat (I didn't eat lunch or dinner yesterday because I just didn't think about it). I want to honor the Lord with my body, so it makes me concerned that I'm not feeding myself very well right now.
As for sleep, I'm having a hard time sleeping well right now too. That, or all I want to do is sleep. Neither is a healthy option. So please pray. Cause it's hard to feel sad, ill, and tired all the time.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm praying, Cassie.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm glad you ate a burger tonight. It'll probably give you more energy AND help you sleep better.