Dear Friends, I have some updates about life.
1) London is probably not happening now due to finances. I'm okay with this. Going would have been a great opportunity, but staying here feels like a great opportunity too. For one, I can save a little bit of money on school (my spring semester only has to be a part-time semester if I stay). For two, I have more of an opportunity to get ahead with internships and applying for grad schools.
2) I LOVE swing dancing. In fact, I think that it's the first hobby I've loved as much as I do. I'm not giving it up. When thinking about how much I love it, I have decided that I would like to take it to the next level...I want to start competing. Don't put money on that statement, but I do feel strongly about this. My first order of business is taking more lessons, if possible, during the summer. Then there is an event in August in Denver that I am planning on going to with my dance friend Sophie. I have already registered for the weekend and for the Jack and Jill contest (my first order of competing). I still need to pay for it.
*This event is called Lindy on the Rocks. For the weekend, it will cost $149 (this is a great deal!) if I can pay for it before May 31st. ~If you would like any chore done for you, meal made, dance lesson given, or any service whatsoever that I can do for you for a donation...PLEASE LET ME!~
I told you about London first because it means that I now have the opportunity to keep pursuing dancing. I'm really excited about this fact. And if it's in the Lord's will, it will happen. If not, well...I'll be bummed. But I will be okay. But I sure do hope it happens.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

VERY cool!!! I will try to drum up a chore for you - maybe a fun walk in the park [pay for your awesome company!!] would do it :)
ReplyDeleteBut I get paid on friday, so it'll have to keep til then, haha!
Seriously though, Cass, I love when you dance! I can see God's beauty shining inside and out of you - just lighting you up :)
wanna be my model for a photography shoot on wednesday? in Dellwood? ;)
ReplyDelete