Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summer Goals

I like to make lists. So I am creating one about the goals I have for this summer...

* Get to Kansas City for the Rhythm is Jumpin', TC Balboa Festival, and Denver for Lindy on the Rocks. I want to start competing.
* Take lessons at Uptown Swing and some balboa lessons from Krista to prepare for the above events.
* Get my car fixed.
* Get more side cleaning/chore jobs or a second job (or both) to pay for all of the above. If you would like somebody to clean your house, do some yard work, watch your kids, etc...I would love to do it for a donation!
* To work hard at whatever I end up doing.
* Get to more social dances and keep dancing with various leads to that I can practice to be a better follow.
* Learn how to lead.
* Spend time with Katie Moe
* Go home at some point.
* To try to get to London to study abroad or find an internship for fall.
* Go to the Tropical Ballroom and country two-step sometime.
* Get in some leisurely reading and dig into the Word some more.
* Eat healthy and stay active and in shape.
* Actually get to know the people at dancing...they all have stories to tell and I would love to hear them.
* Let my skin see some sun.
* To keep learning to put others before myself and to serve and make sacrifices for them.
* If I do any of the above list, I want the Lord to get the glory. For, if I dishonor Him, then none of it is really worth it. (This means that it's okay to call me out if I'm doing something I shouldn't be.)

Here's the start of my list. I hope that I can accomplish some of it...if not most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment